Oxford Big Ideas English 9 Australian Curriculum Student Book by Mark Easton (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.31Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 5 Jan
- AU $20.00+ AU $11.70 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by fionna1204
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Big Ideas English is a brand-new series for junior English specifically written for the Australian Curriculum. It offers an innovative approach based on conceptual learning that encourages students' thinking by exposing them to a wide range of texts in different modes and from different cultural contexts. In line with the Australian Curriculum: English, Language, Literature and Literacy ideas are explored in every chapter of the book offering a comprehensive and ready-to-use teaching program that will help you and your students make a smooth transition to the new Australian Curriculum. Oxford's next generation ebook - the obook - offers online and offline access to core student content. The obook provides the complete student book in an easy-to-read format for any screen size, with links to interactive resources, video, audio websites, a note-taking study tool and dynamic question blocks.
- Author BiographyKate Dullard studied English, Linguistics and History at the University of Melbourne before embarking on studies in education. She has taught English at all secondary levels, as well as History and International Politics. Kate recently completed a Masters of Education, looking at the use of Thinking Routines in the English classroom. She is currently teaching English at Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School. Michael Horne is an experienced teacher of English and Literature. He is currently Head of School: 10-12 at Ave Maria College, and has previously taught at Scotch College. Michael has written a number of textbooks for Oxford University Press, and has assessed the VCE English exam. He is an experienced VATE presenter, and has spoken at English association conferences in a number of states on approaches to the Australian Curriculum.Ryan Johnstone has been teaching senior English and Literature for over 15 years and has worked in Perth, London and Melbourne. He has produced a range of English resources for Oxford University Press including the popular text Using Language to Persuade. He has just completed his sixth year of teaching at Scotch College in Melbourne, where he has been the Deputy Head of English since 2008. Ryan also regularly presents for VATE.
- Author(s)Mark Easton
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleOxford Big Ideas English
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight1010 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.