All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.55
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $51.32
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $26.17Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $35.56Trending at AU $40.90
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $17.41Trending at AU $22.48
About this product
- Description'The bride wore a long white dress, with flowers in her hair. After the wedding, there was a party, and people gave presents to the bride and groom.' This wedding was nearly two thousand years ago, in Rome. Some things don't change. But some things do. Today you can have a wedding on a mountain, or under the sea, or 'Elvis' can sing for you. And different things happen in different places. Little birds made of paper, small trees, money in the bride's shoe, and lots of noise - they are all important for weddings somewhere. Welcome to the wonderful world of weddings!
- Author(s)Christine Lindop
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleOxford Bookworms ELT
- Series Part/Volume NumberStage 1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. ports.
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.