All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased around the core curriculum for specialist trainees, Oxford Case Histories in Rheumatology contains over 40 well-structured, peer-reviewed cases from the Oxford Hospitals, giving detailed coverage of the specialty, including diagstic and management dilemmas. Each case comprises a brief clinical history and the relevant examination findings; details of investigations undertaken followed by questions on differential diagsis and management; and detailed answers and discussion. The text is complimented by over 50 radiographic illustrations and an 8-page colour plate section. The question-and-answer format is designed to enhance the reader's diagstic ability and clinical understanding. As part of the Oxford Case Histories series, this book is aimed at post-membership trainees and consultants and will be a useful resource for those preparing for exit examinations or revalidation. It will also be of interest to those who wish to improve their skills in diagsis and management of a broad range of rheumatological disorders.
- Author BiographyDr Lyn Williamson has been a Consultant Rheumatologist at the Great Western Hospital, Swindon since 2000. She qualified from Oxford University and worked in paediatrics and general practice before taking her higher specialist rheumatology training at Oxford. Her interests include psoriatic arthritis, paediatric rheumatology, acupuncture and medical education. She is currently an honorary clinical lecturer at both Oxford and Bristol University Medical Schools.
- Author(s)Anne Miller,Anushka Soni,Joel David,Lyn Williamson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Case Histories
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note75 black and white images with 8 page colour plate
- Weight552 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.