Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionTourism is ideal for pre-work students, studying at pre-intermediate to upper-intermediate levels, who will need to use English in work situations. Tourism is divided into three levels: Provision, Encounters, and Management. Each of these levels develops the vocabulary, language, and skills that students will need to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues, whether working in an administrative or managerial role.
- Author(s)Keith Harding,Robin Walker
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight224 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.