Oxford Handbook of Women's Health Nursing by Oxford University Press (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $76.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $62.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful gynaecological treatment relies on a balanced partnership between the woman and health professional. Women require sufficient kwledge to understand their conditions and treatments, and the Oxford Handbook of Women's Health Nursing is unique in helping practitioners assist women in making informed choices about treatment and keeping up to date with developments. Focussing on practical care pathways for common gynaecological conditions, the Oxford Handbook of Women's Health Nursing is a concise and handy reference on women's health for nurses and other health professionals working in primary care, community, health promotion or acute settings. The book starts by setting the scene and discussing the role of nurses and systematically progresses onto anatomy and physiology which underpin gynaecological practice. It includes sections on gynaecology in the community, gynaecology in the wards, specialist gynaecology, and wider sexual health including sexually transmitted infections. Where there are specialist nursing roles or considerations, these are ted with in each chapter. The book includes illustrations and diagrams to guide the reader, along with references to guidelines, charities, and other useful resources. It is clearly laid out, and written in an easily readable te-based style. Blank pages are included for the reader so that tes, observations, and local protocols can be recorded. Chapter authors are all specialists in the area they have authored and provide state of the art views of topics. The book is user-friendly, clearly indexed and pocket-sized, and is a useful companion to those working in the field of women's health.
- Author BiographyAli Kubba has worked in the field of reproductive and sexual health for the past 25 years. His main interests are cervical screening, colposcopy, contraceptive technology, menopause, PMS and medical gynaecology. He has published around 200 papers and has been involved with numerous books. He is a founding member of the Board of the Faculty of Family Planning of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. He is colposcopy lead at Guy's Hospital and is a London Region NHSCSP Quality Assurance Committee member.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks in Nursing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date15/06/2016
- Content Note42 black and white illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width101 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAli Kubba,Debra Holloway,Sunanda Gupta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.