All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKevin is Catholic. Sadie is Protestant. In Belfast they are supposed to be enemies - so what chance do they have when they fall in love? This title offers activities to support the KS3 Framework for Teaching English and help students to meet the Framework objectives. Activities include work on Speaking and Listening, and text analysis.
- Author(s)Joan Lingard
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous halftones and line drawings
- Weight160 g
- Width170 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Volume editorDavid Neville
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.