All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary with Arabic Words gives comprehensive coverage of the key maths termilogy children use in the primary classroom together with their Arabic translations. Each entry is in alphabetical order and along with a clear and straightforward definition, has a fun and informative colour illustration or diagram to help explain the meaning. Cross references link the user to other useful words in this dictionary so it is easy to build up vocabulary quickly. There are full indexes in both English and Arabic. Additional information is given in a fully illustrated section on mathematical apparatus, symbols, calculations, and much more. It is the perfect companion to the Oxford Primary Illustrated Science Dictionary. Go online for free downloadable word games, puzzles, and activities on the www.oxforddictionaries.com/schools website.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight336 g
- Width188 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byPeter Patilla
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.