All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis creative book explains how to transform tasty, healthy ingredients into super snacks! Follow footballer Ted and his coach as they make their snacks. Fun fact boxes explain the benefits of the foods they choose, and a photographic summary will inspire readers to make their own snack. Oxford Reading Tree inFact is a compelling n-fiction series that aims to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does. The series includes 36 titles which are all phonically decodable, with some high-interest topic words to develop vocabulary and impart kwledge. The imaginative approach and variety of intriguing topics mean there are books to interest every child. The books are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every reader to the right book.
- Author(s)Jan Burchett,Sara Vogler
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight48 g
- Width187 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Horne
- Series Edited byNikki Gamble
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.