All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiff, Chip and Kipper Stories: Decode and Develop More A are exciting new titles in the Oxford Reading Tree series. These wordless stories continue to provide storylines full of humour and drama, with familiar settings and all your favourite characters with some new friends for Biff, Chip and Kipper. Specifically written to enable your child to engage with the story and discuss the pictures with confidence, preparing them for their first steps as readers. Books contain inside cover tes to support children in their reading. Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk. Each Mixed Pack includes one of each of the Level 1 titles. The Class Pack includes six of each of the Level 1 titles.
- Author(s)Roderick Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight32 g
- Width106 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.