All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by award-winning author Julia Donaldson, Songbirds Phonics are highly decodable, beautifully illustrated real stories. In Is It?, children guess what the hidden items are. The Level 1+ More Songbirds books consolidate phonics introduced to beginner readers in Songbirds Level 1+, matching a sound to one letter: for example, 'o' as in 'dog.' The invaluable inside cover tes enable parents/carers and teaching assistants to support children's word recognition and comprehension. Also available: * More Songbirds Level 1+ Pack of 6 * More Songbirds Level 1+ Class Pack of 36 * Level 1+-2 eSongbirds Phonics CD-ROM, featuring e-versions of much-loved Songbirds stories for your interactive whiteboard, with audio activities and animations for consolidation and reinforcement.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight38 g
- Width195 mm
- Height109 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.