All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Reading Tree Fireflies Non-Fiction titles include a variety of topics covering all areas of the curriculum, from science to citizenship. Their bright, modern designs and colour photographs combined with fascinating titles and themes make these n-fiction titles a must for every classroom. Books contain inside cover tes to support children in their reading. Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- Author(s)Gill Howell,Liz Miles,Lucy Tritton,Mary Mackill,Thelma Page
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein full colour
- Weight472 g
- Width166 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains 6 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.