All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese children's classics have been sensitively adapted to enrich your junior pupils' reading. They are part of a structured reading programme for juniors from Oxford Reading Tree, Levels 9-16. They have masses of boy and girl appeal and will introduce your readers to significant authors from the past - a key part of the Literacy Strategy. Each book features two author biographies - one for the original author and one for the TreeTops author. In addition each book includes comprehension questions and teaching tes to help draw out and practice difficult comprehension strategies such as inference, empathy and deduction. There are also tes to help with historical and social context and any challenging vocabulary, ensuring the books are easily accessible. Help with children's reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk. This book is also available as part of a mixed pack of 6 different books or a class pack of 36 books of the same ORT level.
- Author(s)Margaret McAllister
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date10/07/2015
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight117 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.