All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is part of the Oxford Reading Tree Fireflies series which offer a wide range of stimulating n-fiction titles for young children. It includes a variety of topics covering all areas of the curriculum, from science to citizenship. The books have a bright modern page design, and are illustrated with colour photographs. They are carefully graded across 10 levels and contain built-in progression and vocabulary repetition throughout. Books contain inside cover tes to support children in their reading. Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- Author(s)Gill Howell,Julie Ellis,Liz Miles,Lucy Tritton,Mary Mackill,Thelma Page
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein full colour
- Weight49 g
- Width164 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.