All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by award-winning author Julia Donaldson, Songbirds Phonics are highly decodable, beautifully illustrated real stories. In Ron Rabbit's Egg, Ron Rabbit dreams of being rich. The Level 2 More Songbirds phonics books revise all phonics previously covered in Songbirds Levels 1+ and 2, and focus on matching a sound to one letter or more: for example, 'll' as in 'will' and 'th' as in 'that.' The invaluable inside cover tes enable parents/carers and teaching assistants to support children's word recognition and comprehension. Also available: * More Songbirds Level 2 Pack of 6 * More Songbirds Level 2 Class Pack of 36 * Level 1+-2 eSongbirds Phonics CD-ROM, featuring e-versions of much-loved Songbirds stories for your interactive whiteboard, with audio activities and animations for consolidation and reinforcement.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight54 g
- Width195 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.