All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Level 2 Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories, written by Roderick Hunt and illustrated by Alex Brychta, provide a rich story context to help develop language comprehension and decoding skills. Stories, More Stories A and More Stories B offer a predictable sentence structure to support reading success. First Sentences provide practice of high frequency vocabulary with highly repetitive text to continue to build fluency. Patterned Stories and More Patterned Stories A practise vocabulary in the context of a repeated sentence structure to help develop confidence and fluency. Books contain inside cover tes to support children in their reading. Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- Author(s)Roderick Hunt,Thelma Page
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight346 g
- Width173 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mr. Alex Brychta
- Contained items statementContains 7 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.