All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by top children's authors such as award-winning Gillian Cross, Malachy Doyle and Pippa Goodhart the books are fabulously illustrated with various writing styles and fonts to make reading enjoyable for all your infant readers. Snapdragons provides a wide range of picture books for children aged 3-9. Available in a mixed pack of six different titles or a class pack of six copies each of six different titles.
- Author(s)Alison Hawes,Jane Langford,Leonie Bennett,Linda Strachan,Maoliosa Kelly,Michaela Morgan
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein full colour throughout
- Weight295 g
- Width169 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains 7 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.