All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging decodable stories fully aligned to Letters and Sounds enable your pupils to practise their phonics skills with their favourite characters. Written by Roderick Hunt MBE and illustrated by Alex Brychta, award-winning creators of the Oxford Reading Tree. Books contain inside cover tes to support children in their reading. Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk. Six engaging stories at Level 3 provide focused practice of phonics at Letters and Sounds Phase 3. There are 6 Floppy's Phonics Fiction titles available at Level 3: Leek Hotpot: Biff and Chip cook for Mum. Queen's Maid: Wilma is a maid for the vain Queen Hatpin. Toads in the Road: Dad picks up loads of toads. Chairs in the Air: Chip and Wilf see a dog at the fair. A Bark in the Night: Dad and Kipper go to a farm. Silver Foil Rocket: Kipper has a plan for a silver foil rocket.
- Author(s)Kate Ruttle,Roderick Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight2568 g
- Width203 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine71 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mr. Alex Brychta
- Contained items statementContains 37 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.