All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by award-winning author Julia Donaldson, Songbirds Phonics are highly decodable, beautifully illustrated real stories. In Ron Rabbit's Big Day, sharp-eyed Ron spots a thief. The Level 3 More Songbirds phonics books revise all phonics previously covered in Songbirds Levels 1+, 2 and 3, and focus on matching a long vowel sound to one common letter pattern: for example, 'ee' as in 'three,' 'ie' as in 'tie' and 'oa' as in 'boat.' The invaluable inside cover tes enable parents/carers and teaching assistants to support children's word recognition and comprehension. Also available: * More Songbirds Level 3 Pack of 6 * More Songbirds Level 3 Class Pack of 36 * Level 3-4 eSongbirds Phonics CD-ROM, featuring e-versions of much-loved Songbirds stories for your interactive whiteboard, with audio activities and animations for consolidation and reinforcement.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height122 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Series Edited byClare Kirtley
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.