About this product
- DescriptionBiff, Chip and Kipper Stories: Decode and Develop More A are exciting new titles in the Oxford Reading Tree series. The stories continue to provide storylines full of humour and drama, with familiar settings and all your favourite characters with some new friends for Biff, Chip and Kipper. They also support children's transition from fully decodable readers, such as Floppy's Phonics, to a richer, wider reading experience with high-interest vocabulary. Books contain inside cover tes to support children in their reading. Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk. Each Mixed Pack includes one of each of the Level 3 titles. The Class Pack includes six of each of the Level 3 titles.
- Author(s)Paul Shipton,Roderick Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight48 g
- Width168 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.