All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Level 3 Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories, written by Roderick Hunt and illustrated by Alex Brychta, provide a rich story context to help develop language comprehension and decoding skills. Stories, More Stories A and More Stories B build on the reading skills from Level 2 and are slightly longer. First Sentences include a range of high frequency vocabulary with repetitive text to continue to build fluency. Books contain inside cover tes to support children in their reading. Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- Author(s)Gill Howell,Roderick Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight46 g
- Width168 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.