All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese well-loved traditional stories have been carefully retold using phonics and familiar language so that children can read them for themselves. This Level 3 collection contains these 4 enjoyable stories: Chicken Licken; Right for Me which is based on Goldilocks and the Three Bears; Cook, Pot, Cook! which is based on The Magic Porridge Pot; and Boxer and the Fish which is based Aesop's tale The Greedy Dog about a dog who is pleased with the fish he has for his dinner, until he spies a dog with what he thinks is an even bigger fish ...The Traditional Tales series offers: *A clear phonics progression providing lots of practice to build reading confidence and success. *A range of tales from around the world - a perfect introduction to different cultures and traditions. *A rich selection of stories and illustrations to capture your child's imagination and inspire a love of reading. *Support for parents including tips, talking points and a fun activity after every story. Also visit www.oxfordowl.co.uk for practical advice, helpful information about phonics, lots of fun activities, free storyteller videos and free eBooks.
- Author(s)David Bedford,Gill Munton,Monica Hughes,Nikki Gamble
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight236 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ilaria Falori,Christine Pym,Ann Sun
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.