All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by award-winning author Julia Donaldson, Songbirds Phonics are highly decodable, beautifully illustrated real stories. In Tails, find out what different animals use their tails for. The Level 4 More Songbirds phonics books revise all phonics previously covered in Songbirds Levels 1+, 2 and 3. They reinforce the different spelling patterns for the long vowel sounds taught in Songbirds Level 4, for example 'ai' as in 'train.' In addition the spelling patterns 'wr' and 'kn' are taught. The invaluable inside cover tes enable parents/carers and teaching assistants to support children's word recognition and comprehension. Also available: * More Songbirds Level 4 Pack of 6 * More Songbirds Level 4 Class Pack of 36 * Level 3-4 eSongbirds Phonics CD-ROM, featuring e-versions of much-loved Songbirds stories for your interactive whiteboard, with audio activities and animations for consolidation and reinforcement.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight54 g
- Width197 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.