All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging decodable stories fully aligned to Letters and Sounds enable your pupils to practise their phonics skills with their favourite characters. Written by Roderick Hunt MBE and illustrated by Alex Brychta, award-winning creators of the Oxford Reading Tree. Six engaging stories at Level 5 provide focused practice of phonics at Letters and Sounds Phase 5. Books contain inside cover tes to support children in their reading. Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk. There are 6 Floppy's Phonics Fiction titles available at Level 5: The Gale: There is a big gale. The family make their tent safe. Please Do Not Sneeze: Anneena tells a story about a princess with a loud, funny sneeze. The Missing Crystal: Biff dreams that she and Wilma are in Egypt. Who has taken the missing crystal? Rowing Boats: Chip, Wilf, Craig and Floppy go out in rowing boats. Will they get soaked? Mr Scroop's School: The children find out what life was really like in Victorian times. The Haunted House: There are funny sounds coming from the old house. Is it haunted?
- Author(s)Kate Ruttle,Roderick Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight76 g
- Width181 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mr. Alex Brychta
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.