All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMagpies Workbooks provide valuable reading and language support for the Magpies Storybooks at Levels 8 and 9. The range of activities to accompany each storybook encourages children to look more closely at the stories, to focus on comprehension, aspects of language and grammar; and develop greater rhyme awareness, sequencing skills, alphabet kwledge, and creative writing. There is a progression within the Level and from levels 8 to 9. This pack contains 6 copies of one workbook, suitable for teachers to use in the classroom with a group of children.
- Author(s)Thelma Page
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/1995
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations throughout
- Weight297 g
- Width202 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statement6 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.