All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren learn best when they are having fun and this My Telling the Time Activity Kit is an enjoyable way to learn and practise time-telling skills, in line with National Curriculum guidelines. Featuring Kipper Tells the Time storybook, a fun write-in activity book complete with reward stickers, full-colour flashcards and hints and tips for parents, this is the perfect kit to help your child develop skills through interaction and play. This kit supports learning to tell the time with analogue and digital clocks, ensuring practical understanding and boosting children's confidence.
- Author(s)Roderick Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight268 g
- Width179 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mr. Alex Brychta
- Series Edited byMs Annemarie Young
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks and Stickers and Cards
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.