About this product
- DescriptionRead With Biff, Chip and Kipper is the UK's best-selling home reading series. Over 5 million copies of the series sold in the UK alone since 2005. It is based on Oxford Reading Tree which is used in 80% of primary schools. Level 1 First Stories have been specially written to introduce and practise a range of key everyday words and to develop early reading skills through simple stories. Key words include: I, and, it, is, , on, get, got, go, up, Mum, Dad. These four engaging storybooks include tips for reading together and for talking about the story, puzzles and fun activities. Each book contains two stories to enjoy together. Written by Roderick Hunt and beautifully illustrated by Alex Brychta, they are the perfect introduction to learning to read. Level 1 Phonics books are also available to provide practise of letter sounds and reading simple sentences as they do at school. This series also provides essential support for parents through www.oxfordowl.co.uk. Visit the Oxford Owl for practical advice for helping children learn to read, all you need to kw about phonics and lots of fun activities and free eBooks.
- Author(s)Roderick Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight122 g
- Width151 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byKate Ruttle,Ms Annemarie Young
- Illustrator(s)Mr. Alex Brychta
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.