All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung children learn best when they are having fun and word playing cards can be an enjoyable way to learn to recognise a range of common words. Includes 4 advice cards with practical advice for parents on how to use the Flashcards and games to support memory and sentence making, through familiar games like snap.
- Author(s)Annemarie Young,Kate Ruttle,Roderick Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notefull colour
- Weight252 g
- Width89 mm
- Height134 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alex Brychta
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.