All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead With Biff, Chip and Kipper is the UK's best-selling home reading series. It is based on Oxford Reading Tree which is used in 80% of primary schools. This pack includes four Phonics storybooks and four First Stories at Level 2. Read With Biff, Chip and Kipper Phonics storybooks have been specially written to allow children to practise their letters and sounds as they do at school. Level 2 practises single letter sounds such as 'k' and 'f', and letter pairs which make one sound such as 'ck and 'ff'. The First Stories have been specially written to introduce and practise a range of everyday key words. Key words at this level include: he, she, was, said, go, , had, on, Dad, got an, got, ran, it. Fun plots, familiar characters and carefully levelled text create the perfect combination to build children's confidence and enjoyment of reading. Each book includes practical tips and ideas puzzles and fun activities. This series also provides essential support for parents through www.oxfordowl.co.uk. Visit the Oxford Owl for practical advice, all you need to kw about phonics and lots of fun activities and free eBooks. With plenty of support available inside the book and online phonics practice at home has never been so fun or so easy!
- Author(s)Ms Cynthia Rider,Roderick Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight990 g
- Width146 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mr. Alex Brychta,Mr. Nick Schon
- Series Edited byMs Annemarie Young,Kate Ruttle
- Contained items statementContains 8 Hardbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.