All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead With Biff, Chip and Kipper is the UK's best-selling home reading series. It is based on Oxford Reading Tree which is used in 80% of primary schools. Read With Biff, Chip and Kipper Level 2 Phonics storybooks have been specially written to allow children to practise their letters and sounds as they do at school. Fun plots, familiar characters and carefully levelled text create the perfect combination to build children's confidence and enjoyment of reading. Level 2 practises single letter sounds like 'f' and two letters that make one sound such as 'ff' and combining those sounds to read simple one and two syllable words. These sounds are introduced at Level 2: s a t p i n m d g o c k ck e u r h b f ff l ll ss j x y z zz. Each book includes two stories as well as practical tips, ideas and fun activititesfor you to use when reading with your child. This series also provides essential support for parents through www.oxfordowl.co.uk. Visit Oxford Owl for practical advice, all you need to kw about phonics and lots of fun activities and free eBooks. With plenty of support available inside the book and online phonics practice at home has never been so fun or so easy!
- Author(s)Mr. Alex Brychta,Roderick Hunt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight126 g
- Width148 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mr. Nick Schon
- Series Edited byMs Annemarie Young
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.