All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Reading Tree Songbirds Phonics are highly decodable, beautifully illustrated stories written by best-selling author Julia Donaldson. The series contains a variety of storylines, rhyme, rhythm and genre ensuring there is something for every child to enjoy. The rich, patterned language in the stories is decodable making them perfect for children to practise their phonics. Songbirds Phonics can be used as a complete phonics programme, or the individual books can be used for phonics practice alongside any other phonics programme. Level 2 Songbirds Phonics books focus on matching one sound to one letter or more than one letter, for example th as in that. This pack contains 36 books, six of each of: The Odd Pet, Miss! Miss!, This and That, Fish and Chips, Singing Dad, Doctor Duck. Each book contains inside cover tes to support parents/carers with their children's phonics practice and comprehension.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight2104 g
- Width196 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Series Edited byClare Kirtley
- Contained items statementContains 37 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.