All listings for this product
About this product
- Description8-year-old Molly Meacher is the teacher of Class 2 at Hill Top Primary ...and her pupils are adults! Her class are very excited to be taking part in a biscuit competition, but then their biscuits go horribly wrong. Will they make it to the final? Molly Meacher, Class 2 Teacher is an engaging tale of role-reversal and baking excitement! Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children's imaginations. These 36 original stories will get children thinking, and develop and deepen their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustration styles broadens children's reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, so it's easy to match every child to the right book for them. They also contain inside cover tes, to enable parents and teachers to support children in their reading. Help with children's reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- Author(s)Jonny Zucker
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight72 g
- Width132 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kelly Canby
- Series Edited byNikki Gamble
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.