All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA boy's toy tiger turns into a real tiger in the middle of the night. The boy and the tiger leap out of the window and into a beautifully-illustrated adventure. The tiger whisks the boy away to the beautiful jungle of his homeland. But danger awaits them - will they make it back, or will the tiger lose one of his nine lives trying to escape? Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children's imaginations. These 36 original stories will get children thinking, and develop and deepen their comprehension skills. The variety of authors and illustration styles broadens children's reading experience, with something to appeal to every child. All the books in the series are carefully levelled, so it's easy to match every child to the right book for them. They also contain inside cover tes, to enable parents and teachers to support children in their reading. Help with children's reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- Author(s)Sally Grindley
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight98 g
- Width152 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Series Edited byNikki Gamble
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.