All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTom, Dad and Colin is based on the traditional tale A Man, A Boy and A Donkey, about a father, son and their donkey - called Colin in this version! On their travels they meet strangers who give them advice and they end up in a spot of bother! This humorous story written by Jan Burchett and Sara Vogler and charmingly illustrated by Tony Ross will capture your child's imagination! It has been sensitively rewritten to enable your child to read it with confidence whilst capturing the magic of the original tale. There are useful tips for parents and an engaging story map inside the book to help you and your child retell the story together. The Oxford Reading Tree Traditional Tales series includes 40 of the best kwn stories from all over the world, which have been passed down for generations. They are a perfect introduction to different cultures, traditions and morals. All the stories are carefully levelled to Oxford Reading Tree levels and matched to the phonics progression in Letters and Sounds, enabling your children to read the stories independently. Books contain inside cover tes to support children in their reading. Help with childrens reading development is also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- Author(s)Jan Burchett,Nikki Gamble,Thelma Page
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight72 g
- Width211 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.