All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStories of Sherlock Holmes includes four very different mysteries that Sherlock Holmes must use all his skill and cunning to solve. Aided by Dr Watson, Holmes faces mysteries involving 'a rat', a blue jewel, a famous racehorse and a woman who is in great danger. Exciting and powerful classic stories to enrich and extend your children's reading experiences. TreeTops Classics are carefully adapted versions of must-read stories which introduce your readers to significant authors, powerful plots and characters that have stood the test of time. These abridged versions of classics have been sensitively adapted by top children's authors to ensure that language and content is appropriate, but remain faithful to the original. These enchanting stories will appeal to all your junior readers and introduce them to a rich literary heritage. Each book includes author biographies and tes to help with historical and social context and any challenging vocabulary, ensuring the books are easily accessible. Books contain inside cover tes to support children in their reading. Help with children's reading development also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk. The books are finely levelled, making it easy to match every child to the right book.
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle,Trevor Millum
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteB/W
- Weight154 g
- Width154 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shirley Bellwood
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.