All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the moment that he meets an escaped convict in a dark and lonely graveyard, Pip's life becomes a myriad of unanswered questions.What is Miss Havisham's hidden secret? Why is the beautiful Estella so cruel? Who is his mysterious benefactor? This fabulous interpretation introduces children to some of Dickens' best-kwn characters, bound together with haunting illustrations. TreeTops Greatest Stories offers children some of the worlds best-loved tales in a collection of timeless classics. Top children's authors and talented illustrators work together to bring to life our literary heritage for a new generation, engaging and delighting children. The books are carefully levelled, making it easy to match every child to the right book. Each book contains inside cover tes to help children explore the content, supporting their reading development. Teaching tes on Oxford Owl offer cross-curricular links and activities to support guided reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens,Julia Golding
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteB/W
- Weight156 g
- Width138 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Simon Bartram
- Series Edited byMichael Morpurgo,Kimberley Reynolds
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.