All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionTreeTops Comprehension provides CD-ROMs, Pupil Books and Teacher's Guides, one for each year group from Year 3/P4-Year 6/7. It is ideal for teaching the five key comprehension strategies (questioning, clarifying, predicting, imagining, summarising) and is based on familiar and trusted fiction and n-fiction resources with levelling you can trust. This Teacher's Guide gives you all the support you need for getting the most out of the TreeTops Comprehension package.
- Author(s)Catherine Baker,Charlotte Raby
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight245 g
- Width213 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.