Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Science 7 Australian Curriculum is an award-winning text book with a focus on clear and precise concept development for all learners.Key features:Content focuses on clear, accessible language and is written for all studentsOne spread = one concept = one lessonEach double-page spread unit opens with a short summary of the conceptEach chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with questions to check understandingComprehensive chapter reviews'Science as a Human Endeavour' sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applicationsAll experiments in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehensionThe student book includes obook assess, a digital version of the print book with additional interactive features and an indispensable assessment tool.For a preview of the book, see the Sample Pages tab.
- Author BiographyHelen SilvesterHelen is Head of Science at Mentone Girls' Grammar School and has been teaching for over 20 years. After completing several years of research at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute and the Royal Children's Hospital, Helen entered the world of teaching. Helen was shortlisted for the 2014 Prime Minister's Secondary Science Prize.
- Author(s)Helen Silvester
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.