All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.46Trending at AU $27.65
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Scienceis a Years 7-9 science package with a focus on clear and precise concept development for all learners. Year 10 will be published in 2016 and will take a pre-senior approach. Accessible content across all year levels will help students in mind, every double-page-spread covers one science concept and is ideal for one science lesson.Student Book +obook/assessContent focuses on clear, accessible language and written for all studentsOne spread = one conceptEach double-page spread unit opens with a short summary of the conceptEach chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with questions to check understandingComprehensive chapter reviews'Science as a Human Endeavour' sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applicationsAll experiments in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehension.
- Author BiographyHelen SilvesterHelen is currently Head of Science at Mentone Girls' Grammar School in Melbourne. With over 20 years science teaching experience, Helen was awarded a High Commendation at the 2014 Prime Ministers Science Prizes in the Secondary Science Teaching category. Helen is a dynamic and experienced presenter and will deliver upcoming PD events for the Victorian market.
- Author(s)Helen Silvester
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.