All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause of its exceptional clarity, accuracy, and ease of use, this dictionary is the ackwledged authority on South African and general English for study, professional use, and at home. Giving particular support on many questions of usage and grammar, and w containing a unique encyclopedic reference section, it is the most up-to-date South African English dictionary available.
- Author BiographyA dictionary unit that is one of the SA governments eleven official National Lexicography Units and is based at Rhodes University in Grahamstown. They were the official authors on SACOD 1e and have also authored school dictionaries such as the Francolin Illustrated School Dictionary for Southern Africa for other publishers.
- PublisherOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Date of Publication26/07/2010
- SubjectChildren's Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationGoodwood
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Content NoteBlack and white / greyscale
- Weight1754 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine62 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Other
- AU $76.16Trending at AU $78.79
- AU $43.21Trending at AU $44.59
- AU $41.45Trending at AU $44.41
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $24.80
- AU $48.93Trending at AU $55.23
- AU $16.05Trending at AU $20.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.