All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Studies in Medieval Philosophy showcases the best scholarly research in this flourishing field. The series covers all aspects of medieval philosophy, including the Latin, Arabic, and Hebrew traditions, and runs from the end of antiquity into the Renaissance. It publishes new work by leading scholars in the field, and combines historical scholarship with philosophical acuteness. The papers will address a wide range of topics, from political philosophy to ethics, and logic to metaphysics. OSMP is an essential resource for anyone working in the area.
- Author BiographyRobert Pasnau is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Colorado. He received his PhD in 1994 from Cornell University, and has published widely on the history of philosophy. He won the APA Book Prize for Thomas Aquinas on Human Nature (CUP, 2002), and has more recently published The Cambridge History of Medieval Philosophy (CUP, 2010) and Metaphysical Themes 1274-1671 (OUP, 2011).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- LanguageEnglish & Multiple languages
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Medieval Philosophy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight434 g
- Width144 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRobert Pasnau
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.