All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuch of the most interesting work in philosophy today is metaphysical in character. Oxford Studies in Metaphysics is a forum for the best new work in this flourishing field. OSM offers a broad view of the subject, featuring t only the traditionally central topics such as existence, identity, modality, time, and causation, but also the rich clusters of metaphysical questions in neighbouring fields, such as philosophy of mind and philosophy of science. Besides independent essays, volumes will often contain a critical essay on a recent book, or a symposium that allows participants to respond to one ather's criticisms and questions. Anyone who wants to kw what's happening in metaphysics can start here.
- Author BiographyDean W. Zimmerman is Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers University, New Jersey.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Metaphysics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight490 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDean W. Zimmerman,Karen Bennett
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.