All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionHeart failure is epidemic throughout the world. A growing incidence and prevalence has resulted in a large population of individuals transitioning to advanced stages of the syndrome and requiring uniquely specialised therapies and cardiac transplantation. Oxford Textbook of Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation is a focused and comprehensive work covering this new and rapidly growing cardiovascular subspecialty. Authored by eminent international experts, it is the authoritative text on advanced heart failure and a central resource for clinicians caring for patients with this conditition. By covering a range of characteristics, therapeutic challenges and practical aspects of managing patients this book provides an in-depth source for cardiologists and other related clinicians. A strong focus on the difficult decision making needed to handle advanced heart failure cases, along with specific kwledge of epidemiology, biology and pathophysiology, creates a key tool for optimally managing these complex patients.
- Author BiographyMichael Domanski is a Professor of Medicine at University Health Network, Peter Munk Cardiovascular Centre and the University of Toronto. He is also the Director of Heart Failure Research and the Patient Inpatient Heart Failure Program and Chairman of the Cardiovascular Clinical Trials Oversight Committee. Professor Domanski has previously held director positions at Trinity Medical Centre, North Dakota and Washington Adventist Hospital. Mandeep Mehra is Professor of Medicine and Head of Cardiology at University of Maryland School of Medicine. He is also the Editor-in-Chief of The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. Professor Mehra has previously been affiliated with Louisiana State University and was the Chief of Ochsner Clinic Foundation's Cardiomyopathy and Heart Transplantation Centre. Marc Alan Pfeffer is a Senior Physician at Brigham and Women's Children Hospial, Boston, Massachusetts and Director of their Cardiovascular Grand Rounds program. He is a recipient of the American Heart Association Clinical Research Prize and is a Senior Associate Editor at Circulation. Professor Pfeffer previously held a position as a Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1338 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMandeep R. Mehra,Marc Pfeffer,Michael Domanski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.