All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a comprehensive and evidence-based reference guide for those who have a strong and scholarly interest in medical education, the Oxford Textbook of Medical Education contains everything the medical educator needs to kw in order to deliver the kwledge, skills, and behaviour that doctors need. The book explicitly states what constitutes best practice and gives an account of the evidence base that corroborates this. Describing the theoretical educational principles that lay the foundations of best practice in medical education, the book gives readers a through grounding in all aspects of this discipline. Contributors to this book come from a variety of different backgrounds, disciplines and continents, producing a book that is truly original and international.
- Author BiographyDr Kieran Walsh is Clinical Director of BMJ Learning - the education service of the BMJ Group. He is responsible for the editorial direction of BMJ Online Learning, BMJ Masterclasses and BMJ onExamination. He has written over 200 articles for publication - mainly in the field of medical education. He has previously written two books - the first on cost and value in medical education and the second a dictionary of medical education quotations. He has worked in the past as a hospital doctor - specialising in care of the elderly medicine and neurology.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Textbook
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1594 g
- Width221 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKieran Walsh
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.