All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOxford has a long and illustrious history as one of Europe's oldest university towns. This book reveals the many dimensions, social and cultural, of a city where tradition and modernity interconnect.
- Author BiographyDavid Horan is an Oxford-based writer and was, for ten years, literary editor of the Oxford Times.
- Author(s)David Horan
- PublisherSignal Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCities of the Imagination
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSignal Books Ltd
- Content Notemaps, b&w photos, line drawings, bibliog , index
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byColin Dexter
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.