Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAs the second volume in a comprehensive encyclopedia of organic reactions, this work provides an elaborated description of the experimental methods used for the oxidation of alcohols to acids. It supplies important data on possible interferences from protecting groups and functional groups, as well as on potential side-reactions. This book is a must for anyone involved in the preparation of organic compounds.
- Author(s)Gabriel Tojo,Marcos I. Fernandez
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- Series TitleBasic Reactions in Organic Synthesis
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight213 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.