All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the papers which were presented at the Third International Symposium on Oxygen Transport to Tissue together with the discussions at the end of each Session. The meeting was held at Churchill College, Cambridge from July 4th-7th 1977. Our special thanks are due to Mrs. Valerie Jeal and Mr. Charles Drown of the Department of Pathology, Bristol, who were invaluable in ensuring the smooth running of the meeting and the preparation of this book. We are very grateful to Dr. Marian Silver for proof-reading and helping to disentangle the discussion . We would also express our thanks for the general help received from Janet and Fiona Silver and Steven James and our appreciation of the cheerful assistance of Miss Sadie Williams in putting the finishing touches to the manuscript. August, 1977 I. A. Silver M. Erecinska H. I. Bicher Contents Session 1 - OXYGEN ELECTRODES AND BLOOD MONITORING DEVICES The Bitumen P0 Electrode - A New Method to 2 Manufacture P0 Needle Electrodes 3 2 H. Acker, D. Sylvester, E. Dufau, and H. Durst A Working Equation for Oxygen Sensing Disk Electrodes * * * * * * 9 T. E. Tang, R. E. Barr, V. G. Murphy, and A. W. Hahn Variations on the Response Characteristics of Oxygen Electrodes **** 17 R. E. Barr, T. E. Tang, and A. W. Hahn Directly Heated Transcutaneous Oxygen Sensor 25 H. P. Kimmich, J. G. Spaan, and F.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number92
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1525 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byI. Silver
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1978
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.