All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionEvery Sunday Aunt Essy, Aunt Chanah, and Uncle Sam drive up in the old Lincoln for the afteron. They plop themselves down in the living room, and matter what anyone says their response is always the same Oy, Feh, So? One afteron the three children try to provoke a different reaction. They fake a robbery, produce a terrifying child-eating dragon, and pretend to be kidnapped by space invaders, but their aunts and uncle remain unimpressed. In exasperation the children take to mocking them, and soon they are all laughing so hard they re practically crying. Cary Fagan s characteristically dry humor and Gary Clement s witty illustrations perfectly depict a family with loveable quirks in this story that is sure to become a favorite.
- Author BiographyCary Fagan is an award-winning children s author who is known for his timeless, quirky and deceptively simple stories that reveal complex and universal themes. He lives in Toronto. Gary Clement is an award-winning author and illustrator of children s books and the editorial cartoonist for the National Post. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Cary Fagan
- PublisherGroundwood Books
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGroundwood Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width259 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gary Clement
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.