All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo strangers reach an opal mining town in Queensland's outback, where two opposing cultures - the rough diamond, boozing, fiercely individualistic bush folk and the teetotaller, church-going fundamentalists - used to coexist peaceably, until the arrival of the cult messiah, Oyster.
- PrizesShortlisted for Banjo Award for Fiction 1997.
- Author(s)Janette Turner Hospital
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication04/10/1996
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Out-of-print date11/06/2005
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.