All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionInterest in ozonation for drinking water and wastewater treatment has soared in recent years due to ozone's potency as a disinfectant, and the increasing need to control disinfection byproducts that arise from the chlorination of water and wastewater. Ozone Reaction Kinetics for Water and Wastewater Systems is a comprehensive reference that presents practical information to water treatment and wastewater treatment operators and researchers. It describes the application of kinetics to the effective evaluation, design, and implementation of ozone techlogy. This information will help plant operators determine whether or t ozone treatment is suitable for their facility, and help engineers and researchers design appropriate ozone treatment systems. By presenting complete coverage of ozone kinetics in water and wastewater, this book provides researchers and practitioners with fundamentals of ozone kinetics as well as practical how to information.
- Author(s)Fernando J. Beltran
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/12/2003
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note107 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.