About this product
- DescriptionOzzie loves to draw. Ozzie loves drawing and being an artist more than anything--even more than skateboarding! So when his teacher, Miss Cattywhompus, anunces an art contest, Ozzie can't wait to get started. He works really hard on his picture of a goat. He kws it will win first place. There is only one problem. Miss Cattywhompus didn't ask the class to draw pictures of goats--the contest instructions say Draw a Boat. Ozzie's picture doesn't win first place. And even though it does win horable mention, he is devastated. How could he t win? He worked so hard. With a little help from Miss Cattywhompus, Ozzie comes to see that he, with his love of art, has won something far more important than a contest. In his picture book debut, Dana Sullivan has used his personal experience with artistic disappointment to create a warm, lovable character whose story will feel familiar to anyone who has followed his or her passion and hit an ever-so-slight bump in the road.
- Author(s)Dana Sullivan
- PublisherSleeping Bear Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSleeping Bear Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width257 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dana Sullivan
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.