All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionP.D. (Puppy Dog) Brown - Learns How To Fly is about the inspirational powers behind encouraging friends and family to fulfill their lifelong dreams. __________________________________________________________________ Harambee Radio WTLC - AM 1310 9 am - 10 am Thomas L. Brown and LapTopPublishing.com kickoff an on-going Summer Camp Fund Raiser! For more info, listen to full broadcast w at: http: //www.laptoppublishing.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Young-Authors-Course-Harambee-2.mp3 Featuring: WRITE TO BE PUBLISHED - Young Authors Self-Publishing Course at: Educational Retreat & Camping Institute. Created by Board Member Karl J. Niemiec LapTopPublishing LLC and IUPUI. ** By joining this program, you will receive a downloadable PDF COPY of IUPUI's Course Book Write to be Published - The Business of Self-Publishing. A course and book valued at: $110.00.** That's right, you too, can learn to be self-published today! ____________________________________________________ This self-publishing course is a unique opportunity for inner city children to write, illustrate, publish and build an on-air marketing platform to further their enrichment education. Your sponsorship makes it possible by purchasing this children's book, P.D. (Puppy Dog) Brown - Learns How To Fly, using our special offer Discount Code. Your Price after Discount is just $10:00 to help send an inner city child to Summer Camp. Discount Code: JAR72D7D - to get $2.88 off the Amazon List Price. Due to pricing, this program is only available through CreateSpace paperback purchases. However, we are extending this Summer Camp Promotion through Amazon Kindle Books, found at: http: //amzn.to/karlniemiec - for just $5.25. That's Paperback: $10.00 or Kindle Book: $5.25. And Young Authors will write a Children's Summer Camp Series about their adventures in nature at ERCI. All designed to teach other children to read. IN ALL PULL TOGETHER TRADITION! Young Authors, as on-air guest, read and market their books to help fund other children to attend Educational Retreat & Camping Institute - ERCI. Corporate Sponsors Add your Logo inside the book! To recieve your downloadable PDF IUPUI COURSE BOOK, just e-mail your reciept to: Info@LapTopPublishing.com. Corporate Sponsors: If you purchase just 10 Books or more you can send us your logo and it will be included inside the book and LapTopPublishing.com's webpage. PDF COURSE BOOK APPLIES. Because of your generosity, tomorrow is a brighter place when the dream shines for everyone!
- Author BiographyKarl J. Niemiec writes from Carmel, Indiana where he resides with his wife and four young children. His educational programs are developed in conjunction with IUPUI, Harambee Radio, Carmel Clay Schools, Carmel Clay Library, ERCI, YMCA, the Monon Center, International Talent Academy, Hamilton County Sports Complex, The Artists' Studio and the American Poolplayers Association (APA) Indiana. P.D. (Puppy Dog) Brown was inspired by bedtime stories Karl told his eldest son, Vaughn James, to encourage him to believe he could accomplish whatever he wanted to in life if he tried hard enough. About the Illustrator: Alice Niemiec is an award winning Northern California Artist. To find more of Alice's artwork please visit AliceNiemiec.com.
- Author(s)Karl J Niemiec
- Date of Publication04/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alice Niemiec
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.